Benefits Of Chai Tea
Chai tea is a very special type of tea and it is oriental culture identification, especially in a country as magical, funny, and unforgettable as India.
It is important to know that the Chai tea is not a variety of tea itself such as green tea, red tea or white tea, but it is a green tea combination with herbs and spices selected. For this reason this drink is better than a single of tea, because in its combination of herbs you get an increase in health benefits.
It is a drink especially interesting for those who want to enjoy good health, and that several properties Chai tea and its major benefits.
Chai tea benefits are diverse and allow us to enjoy at the same time the exquisite flavor and aroma of this tea, ideal to take on very cold days. Feel free to try it if you have breathing problems, cardiovascular disease or digestive problems, and you will see how much improves your health.
Chai tea benefits for health
- Chai tea composed of various elements, the basic ones are: black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, black pepper and nutmeg, then, depending on where and who prepares it can add other items. It can be mixed with hot water or milk and can be sweetened with honey or sugar.
- Chai tea is a powerful stimulant, along with coffee, but with more benefits and fewer side effects than this drink. It is for this reason that many people have decided to replace the coffee with the chai tea. All the spices used in the chai tea widely used in medicine and nutrition Ayurvedic. Among other things, these herbs help to stimulation, balance, and support digestion. Calms stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea stimulates digestion and eliminates the flatulence, largely for its high content in fiber, rare in teas and it is due to the fennel presence. Clove, however, can help all those people who have stomach ulcers to relieve symptoms.
- Among other benefits of chai tea, we have its power anti-inflammatory and analgesic, ideal for people who suffer from arthritis. It also prevents cardiovascular diseases due to its antioxidant properties, helping to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. Chai tea also improves circulation and the immune system, protecting us from viruses and bacteria.
- Some of the herbs that have chai tea can help congestion and flu symptoms, respiratory allergies, mild asthma, and relieves the sore throat.
- If we want to lose weight, there is nothing better than chai tea, because black pepper added helps the metabolism of fats, preventing its accumulation.
How to prepare Chai Tea
Chai Tea Preparation ingredients: 2 tablespoons of green tea, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1 cinnamon stick, 4 cardamom seeds, 3 cloves, and water 500 ml.
Place all the herbs and water in a bowl, and set it on fire let them boil for 5-7 minutes after this time turn off the heat and leave to stand in another bowl prepare the green tea, once tea done add the liquid from the herbs.
As all the antioxidants, reduces the chances of developing cancer disease.